OTL App for
Name: Yvett Miloh ( Pronouced as Eve Miloh )
Birthday: June 27
Weight: 120 lbs.
Species: Ragdoll Cat.
He's very lazy and almost always sleepy. He can sleep anywhere, anytime at any moment, and is often mistaken to be a narcoleptic. Easygoing and carefree, it is easy to approach him, but hard to get him to be really interested in something. With a high intelligence that he practically never uses, he mostly stays in one spot and daydreams. Surprisingly fragile, he tries to stir clear of anything remotely violent and can instead run away very fast.
-Rainy days, when he's indoors
-Beds and pillows
-Comfortable spots for sleep
-DIY (Although he likes to do stuff by himself, it rarely occurs because he's too lazy to move)
-Waking him up
-Disturbing his comfort zone
-Telling him to stop being lazy and generally act like a mother-hen
-Be very very noisy to the point you wake him up
-People touching his tail or ears without asking/reason
He came across a cafe poster by chance and applied for it.
- He has interest in Baseball
- One time he almost killed himself falling asleep in his soup.
- Is rather honest despite his personality.
- Past is really more complicated then it seems.
- Secretly likes to hug his own tail to sleep.
- Quite slow at figuring someone out, most often thinking that their interesting until his brain catches up and puts a word to the reason why.
- Didn't really notice the fact that everyone's male in the cafe.
- Is utterly terrified of being near catnip. The results tend to make him extremely uncomfortable.
-His eyes are sensitive so he mostly looks as if he has them closed.
Not so stupid but still quite dumb uke.
Often worries that he's been over-eating/over-pampered by Naoki... What if he develops some kind of snobbish attitude and that makes Naoki disgusted?!